Date:      Mon, 12 Aug 1996 00:48:01 +0900
From:      MIHIRA Yoshiro <sanpei@yy.cs.keio.ac.jp>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   [wide-dhcp] Please replace some patch file for 2.2-0801-SNAP or later current

Hi.

>  I'm wide-dhcp port maintainer. I asked about ``how to get miner
>version''. Thank you for response.
>
>  So I make new pors files for wide-dhcp and put as below:
>
>  ftp://freefall.freebsd.org/incoming/wide-dhcp-960808.tar.gz

  Mr. Ikuo Nakagawa <ikuo@isl.intec.co.jp> tested this port collection
under 2.2-960801-SNAP.

  Please replace some patch file in ports-current/net/wide-dhcp/pachtes:
	patch-ac
	patch-af
	patch-ah.

  This change is for:

 * davidg      96/06/12 19:54:21
 *
 *   Modified:    sys/net   if_ethersubr.c
 *                sys/netinet  if_ether.c
 *   Log:
 *   Keep ether_type in network order for BPF to be consistent with other
 *   systems.

thank you.

Yoshiro MIHIRA
Keio Univ. Japan