Date:      Wed, 11 Feb 2009 21:14:36 +0100
From:      Roman Divacky <rdivacky@freebsd.org>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   nvidia users of Geforce 7050 PV

--lrZ03NoBR/3+SXJZ

hi

I've just bought Geforce 7050 PV and X does not
start. I use the nvidia driver (tried 3 versions
- 177.80 and two 180.x flavours)

the Xorg.log is filled with

NVIDIA(0): Initialized GPU GART.

(3217 times for one session) and the LCD says
that the card is pushing it to some insane HZ
values.

it definitely worked for the very first time
I turned the computer on, but then I rebooted
and it never worked again :(

this is on 8-current as of Feb 5th if that matters.

can someone please comment (I have the same card
and it (does not) works etc.)

thnx!

roman

--lrZ03NoBR/3+SXJZ