Date:      Mon, 28 Feb 2000 23:08:22 -0500
From:      "Digital C." <admin@cyrebels.org>
To:        Walter Brameld <brameld@twave.net>
Subject:   Re: File sharing with 2 computers on a LAN...

Hey... sorry but it still wont work!

E:/+Mp3-archive is the folder i want to share, i did properties;Sharing;
Share As;
name: mp3, no passwords, read-only.
then the cute little hand appeared....

then i did the following cmd:   dc# shlight //mybox/e/+Mp3-archive /mp3
-n

and i got this errror: error connecting to server: [1] Operation not
permitted