Date:      Fri, 20 Feb 1998 22:06:37 -0500 (EST)
From:      "John S. Dyson" <dyson@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   I'm Back!!!

After a few weeks at work, I finally got my act together and on
the last few days, found the problem that was causing us grief at
work.

Anyway, it appears that I'll have a few weeks to work off/on on
FreeBSD again;  I don't want to start a feeding frenzy on my
email account, but I appreciate advice on relative severity
of problems for me to prioritizing help.

I certainly wouldn't mind hearing about repeatable problems,
and send messages to my account "bugs@dyson.iquest.net" which
will allow me to review the most severe problems ASAP.  This
is a special case thing, since I let my bugs fester so long.