Date:      Tue, 6 Oct 1998 01:35:38 -0500 (EST)
From:      Alfred Perlstein <bright@hotjobs.com>
To:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: lockups under 3.0 sorry

maybe it was a devfs problem.  i'm going to enable them on good faith,
meaning i'll be sure to tell you on irc if it eats a different partition
:P

(i had devfs on both machines)

Alfred Perlstein - Programmer, HotJobs Inc. - www.hotjobs.com
-- There are operating systems, and then there's FreeBSD.
-- http://www.freebsd.org/                        3.0-current