Date:      Tue, 29 Jul 1997 21:50:41 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Brandon Gillespie <brandon@roguetrader.com>
To:        "Jay D. Nelson" <jdn@qiv.com>
Cc:        Christoph Kukulies <kuku@gilberto.physik.RWTH-Aachen.DE>, freebsd-questions@freefall.FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ftp snag |****|

On Tue, 29 Jul 1997, Jay D. Nelson wrote:
> Use the distributed ftp instead of ncftp.

Actually, that is the distributed ftp with 3.0

Frankly, I love it.  Its not all in-your-face like ncftp, but it gives you
a lot of the features.  Most are not enabled by default, but the progress
bar is enabled by default.  If you dont like it, just turn it off (type:
progress).  There are a lot of other NICE features.  As is a common
response in this list: RTFM :)  I.e: man ftp

-Brandon Gillespie