Date:      Mon, 3 Jul 2000 10:58:01 -0700
From:      DAve <dave@pixelhammer.com>
To:        so@server.i-clue.de
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: adding another drive, bios questions

On Sun, 02 Jul 2000, Christoph Sold wrote:

>=20
> Check the BIOS if the second controller is enabled.
>=20
> HTH
> -Christoph Sold

Yes it is, I also tried moving all the drives, changing jumper
settings, removing the CDROM and mounting only the boot drive and one
other. I'm now convinced the the secondary IDE controller doesn't
work, or is goofy, or is just not working right with the bios.

Any reccommendations for PCI/ISA IDE controller cards?

DAve

Thanks for all the suggestions folks. I almost got there......

 --=20
"My center is giving way,=20
my right is pushed back;=20
situation excellent,=20
I am attacking." =0D=20
Ferdinand Foch at the Second Battle of the Marne (1918)