Date:      Mon, 25 Feb 2008 21:00:04 GMT
From:      Bruce Cran <bruce@cran.org.uk>
To:        freebsd-net@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: kern/116172: [tun] [panic] Network / ipv6 recursive mutex panic

The following reply was made to PR kern/116172; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Bruce Cran <bruce@cran.org.uk>
To: bug-followup@FreeBSD.org, peter@wemm.org
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 20:54:01 +0000

 Hi,

 Some changes were made to sys/net/route.c and sys/netinet6/nd6.c in
 October to fix some routing related panics that were occurring on
 7-CURRENT and 6.3.  I know this fixed an issue where the system would
 panic when the gateway disappeared, but I think it may also have fixed
 the recursive mutex panic too.  Are you still seeing this panic with
 more recent sources (e.g 7.0-RC2)?

 Cheers,
 Bruce