Date:      Wed, 2 Oct 2002 06:47:50 -0700
From:      Luigi Rizzo <rizzo@icir.org>
To:        Danny.Carroll@mail.ing.nl
Cc:        dcs@tcoip.com.br, ipfw@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ipfw2 vs. ipfw1 and 4.7

in defense of daniel, this particular problem has a know fix (attached
to his message) and it "just" requires some amount of committer
time (more than what i have spent in replying to this thread)
to put it into stable, verify that it works as desired, get
re@ approval and do the commmit.

Daniel is not a committer so the most he can do is remind me of the
pending MFC, which i appreciate.  Now, the tone might have been
slightly different, but i am just looking at the good intentions
behind it.

	cheers
	luigi