Date:      Mon, 26 Feb 2001 15:24:35 +0300
From:      Kurakin Roman <rik@cronyx.ru>
To:        Jean-Christophe Varaillon <jcv@vbc.net>
Cc:        freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: - RISCom card: lcp illegal conf-req in state initial -

Hi,

It's seems you have some hardware problems, but also sppp have some
problems.
So if you are using it I sugest to take update for it.

You could look at this patch:

Or better take last version of driver for Cronyx adapters, where is the
most recent
version of sppp:
http://www.cronyx.ru/pub/cronyx/adapters/cfbsd341.tgz

Also I want to remind to freebsd team, that we sent two patches for sppp
first one about year and a half and last about half a year and they
still not
processed.

Kurakin Roman