Date:      Sun, 03 May 1998 14:30:51 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        John Birrell <jb@cimlogic.com.au>
Cc:        kpielorz@tdx.co.uk (Karl Pielorz), tlambert@primenet.com, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: VM changes broke SYSVSHM?

Yes, we have many that complain that by itself is not a problem what is
a problem is to increase the productivity level so perhaps at this
stage is best to break up into small functional components where
a  new breed of hackers can thrive . We are already heading in that
direction : Terry's web page, Julian's web page , the Bt848 driver project,
etc...

	Cheers,
	Amancio