Date:      Sun, 18 Sep 2005 20:26:14 +0800
From:      Xin LI <delphij@frontfree.net>
To:        Vlad GALU <vladgalu@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: RELENG_6 compilation issues

--jRHKVT23PllUwdXP

Hi,

On Sun, Sep 18, 2005 at 01:27:48PM +0300, Vlad GALU wrote:
>   Seems that rev. 1.114.2.4 of devfs_vnops.c broke the kernel build,
> due to a few structures' forward declarations (devfs_ops_f,
> devfs_vnodeops, devfs_specops). An excerpt from /etc/make.conf:
>=20
> -- cut here --
> CPUTYPE?=3Dp4
> CFLAGS=3D -O2 -pipe
> CXXFLAGS+=3D -O2 -pipe -ffast-math
> BDECFLAGS=3D      -W -Wall -ansi -pedantic -Wbad-function-cast -Wcast-ali=
gn \
>                 -Wcast-qual -Wchar-subscripts -Winline \
>                 -Wmissing-prototypes -Wnested-externs -Wpointer-arith \
>                 -Wredundant-decls -Wshadow -Wstrict-prototypes -Wwrite-st=
rings
> COPTFLAGS=3D -O2 -pipe -ffast-math

I think optimizations over -O2 is not supported (yet), but if that
reveals a bug, it is still valuable to have it fixed ASAP.  Would
you please provide the error message and I will try to see if I
could fix it?

Cheers,
--=20
Xin LI <delphij frontfree net>	http://www.delphij.net/
See complete headers for GPG key and other information.

--jRHKVT23PllUwdXP

--jRHKVT23PllUwdXP--