Date:      Mon, 7 Aug 2000 16:10:22 -0700
From:      "Meagan Jia Pi" <meagan@e-lingo.com>
To:        "Larry Adams" <larry147@telocity.com>, "FreeBSD Questions" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Unable to dump core...

Hi,

I have dealt coredump for apache some time ago.  Besides using "sysctl"
to enable core dump, I went into the configuration file for apache and set
up the coredump directory and made sure that the coredump directory was
writable to whoever starts apache.

So I would find out where your fetchmail dumps core.
Hope it helps a bit.

Meagan Jia Pi
www.elingo.com
Translate the Internet!