Date:      Wed, 22 Dec 1999 22:55:12 +0100 (MET)
From:      Ariel Burbaickij <Ariel.Burbaickij@mni.fh-giessen.de>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Will loses really be covered

Just wondering,will any insurance company be ready to close an insurance
agreement covering any computers related risks in production enviroment
premissed the OS running is FreeBSD?Or somehow other formuzlated:
can I insurance any computer used in production enviroment  in case I use
FreeBSD?I am interested not in theoretical possibilty of such agreement
but rather in experinece of others made with this matter.

kind regards,
Ariel