Date:      Mon, 9 Sep 1996 06:14:22 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Josef Grosch <jgrosch@superior.truenorth.org>
To:        sos@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: 3 button ps/2 mice anyone ??

> > > Fry's (a Bay Area computer SuperStore) is advertising 3-button PS/2 mice
> > > made by Mouse Systems. They want $18.00 I think. Chump change compared to
> > > the price HP wants for a mouse. I know they do mail order. The Palo Alto
> > > number is (415) 496-6000.
> >
> > The only advantage of an HP part is that you can claim it dead, and they
> > deliver you a new one without taking the old back.  You pay the difference
> > in support contract :(
> >
> > Worth investigating in Denmark where Soeren lives :)
> >
> > /Marino
>
> Exactly, I'll try pester some of the local dealers now I something
> to go by. Getting it by mail from the states seems somewhat
> overkill :)

Sorry. Did know you were in Denmark. Yes, mail order from San Francisco is
overkill. If you need the part number let me know. I was planing on picking
up one of those mice today at lunch. My cat has chewed through the cord on
my mouse. Anyone wanna a __DEAD__ cat ?

Josef

--
Josef Grosch       | "Laugh while you can, monkey boy !" |    FreeBSD 2.1.5
jgrosch@sirius.com |          - John Warfin -            | UNIX for the masses