Date:      Tue, 19 Jan 1999 08:12:12 +0900
From:      Masafumi =?iso-2022-jp?B?TkFLQU5FLxskQkNmOiwybUo4GyhC?= <max@wide.ad.jp>
To:        shigetoh.kumagai@anu.edu.au
Cc:        max@wide.ad.jp
Subject:   Re: ELF port of ja-pine?

     > Would you mind telling me if there is any plan to update
     > ja-pine, so it is not BROKEN_ELF?

Yes.  I'm aware of the problem and I'm hoping to work on this port.
This port also needs to be updated to use the latest set of the source
and patch files.

But the thing is that I don't have enough time for these works at this
point.  I'll try to take care of this ASAP.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

     Cheers,
Max