Date:      Thu, 25 Jun 1998 23:40:47 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Chris Dillon <cdillon@wolves.k12.mo.us>
To:        Open Systems Networking <opsys@mail.webspan.net>
Cc:        freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: Packet Engines - FreeBSD (fwd)

On Thu, 25 Jun 1998, Open Systems Networking wrote:

> Woo! looks like my asking him to display a FreeBSD: The power to serve
> logo may have worked. As you will read he seems open minded to it as long
> as it can sell some of the GNIC's. As soon as he lets me know either way
> ill post it. Wonder if ron minnich would want to upgrade his cluster
> computing project to gigabit ethernet :-)

I would be SURE to buy some if I go gigabit on any part of my network.  In
fact, I'm putting together a large FreeBSD based router for work and
wouldn't mind having some gigabit here, a little there, a dash over
there... ;->

-- Chris Dillon - cdillon@wolves.k12.mo.us - cdillon@inter-linc.net
/* FreeBSD: The fastest and most stable server OS on the planet.
   For Intel x86 and compatibles (SPARC and Alpha under development)
   (http://www.freebsd.org)                                         */