Date:      Thu, 21 Jun 2001 16:29:34 -0700
From:      Michael VanLoon <MichaelV@EDIFECS.COM>
To:        'Nick Rogness' <nick@rogness.net>, Mike Smith <msmith@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        Scott Gerhardt <scott@gerhardt-it.com>, freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: RAID Controllers

I think additional issues are how robust you want the fail-over to be, how
much you plan to expand the array in the future (and whether you want
dynamic expansion), how many drives you may end up adding to the array right
now, and in the near future, etc.

Yes it would be nice to get some additional feedback from Mike. :-)