Date:      Tue, 22 Feb 2005 16:27:23 -0500
From:      Vivek Khera <vivek@khera.org>
To:        "Jeremy Messenger" <mezz7@cox.net>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Port: ruby18-1.8.2_2

--Apple-Mail-3--196058955

On Feb 21, 2005, at 6:03 PM, Jeremy Messenger wrote:

> Uh oh, I am kind of confusing... Vivek, can you point me which patch
> did you have tried that work? I have created about two to three
> different patches. One person told me that all of my patches were
> failed in amd64, but now different person says that it solves the
> problem. I kind of need a straight answer to terminal the confuse, so
> are there more people that who are willing to test? :-)

The first post you made in the original thread with a complete
replacement Makefile (after the attempt where the attachment was
missing).  I don't have it sitting about, but it was prior to 2/11/05,
and did not bump the PORTREVISION.

It is working on FreeBSD/amd64 on a Xeon+EMT64 processor.

Vivek Khera, Ph.D.
+1-301-869-4449 x806

--Apple-Mail-3--196058955--