Date:      Tue, 6 Jul 1999 10:15:23 -0500
From:      "Mike Avery" <mavery@mail.otherwhen.com>
To:        Clem.Dye@wdr.com, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: Re: "The Complete FreeBSD"

On 6 Jul 99, at 15:12, Clem.Dye@wdr.com wrote:

> Any chance that you could post the ISBN number for the 3rd edition? I use
> a UK supplier and just to make sure that he gets everything correct, I'd
> like to quote the ISBN as well as the title, when I place my order.

The copy I have has ISBN 1-57176-246-9.  However, I am not sure if
the book with CD's and the book alone have different ISBN's.

All in all, in your shoes, I think I'd still order from the FreeBSD
Mall.  They have the item in stock.  And while you might have to pay
duty on the book, it might be preferable to the wait for your dealer
to obtain the book and get it to you.

Mike

Mike Avery                            MAvery@mail.otherwhen.com
                                          (409)-842-2942 (work)
                                                  ICQ: 16241692

* Spam is for lusers who can't get business any other way *

A Randomly Selected Thought For The Day:
    Illiterate?  Write for FREE HELP!