Date:      Fri, 11 Apr 2003 01:45:04 -0700
From:      Wes Peters <wes@softweyr.com>
To:        Peter Jeremy <peter.jeremy@alcatel.com.au>, Jim Pazarena <paz@qcislands.net>
Cc:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 4.8-Release disk3 and disk4

On Monday 07 April 2003 14:17, Peter Jeremy wrote:

> FreeBSD is no longer
> closely linked to any CD vendor and the Project has decided that the
> effort involved in integrating the ports collection into the -RELEASE
> CDs can be better utilised elsewhere.

The funny part is, I never saw any discussion of this topic anywhere, and
I would assume if such a discussion happened I probably would've been a
part of it.  Can you point me to where "the Project" made this decision?

--

        Where am I, and what am I doing in this handbasket?

Wes Peters                                               wes@softweyr.com