Date:      Tue, 28 Jun 2005 17:03:42 -0500
From:      Karl Denninger <karl@denninger.net>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD -STABLE servers repeatedly crashing

FreeBSD 5.4-STABLE #11: Fri Apr  8 09:48:24 CDT 2005     karl@FS.denninger.net:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/KSD-SMP

 5:02PM  up 80 days, 21:08, 1 user, load averages: 4.04, 3.33, 3.01

Yes, SMP is enabled, as is implied by the kernel config tag.

(Very busy compilation, web and database server)

Karl Denninger (karl@denninger.net) Internet Consultant & Kids Rights Activist
http://www.denninger.net	My home on the net - links to everything I do!
http://scubaforum.org		Your UNCENSORED place to talk about DIVING!
http://homecuda.com		Emerald Coast: Buy / sell homes, cars, boats!