Date:      Sat, 31 Jan 1998 09:42:56 +0200 (EET)
From:      Alexander Litvin <archer@lucky.net>
To:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: -current seems to be okay

In article <199801290419.XAA00290@dyson.iquest.net> you wrote:
> Kris Kennaway said:
>> On Wed, 28 Jan 1998, John S. Dyson wrote:
>>
>> > Please let me know what kind of CPU and amount of memory that you are
>> > running with.  Also, since NFS has been problematical, let me know whether
>> > or not you are running with NFS.
>>
>> P133, 48MB RAM, no NFS or anything else 'weird' - it's just a standalone PC.
>> Let me know if theres anything else you need to know.
>>
> More and more, it seems that I might have somehow broken P5 machines.

I don't know about P5, but may be that's just because of the fact that
P5 are the most wide-spreaded at the the time?

My CURRENT of Jan 26 on 486DX2x66 with 8M RAM locks up during makeworld,
so that I'm able to switch consoles, and able to press ^T to send SIGINFO.
I saw a cc1 in [vnwait] and LA raises constantly, no disk activity though.

No NFS on this system.

--
Litvin Alexander

                No SIGNATURE available at this run-level