Date:      Mon, 18 Mar 2002 19:40:25 -0500
From:      Brian T.Schellenberger <bts@babbleon.org>
To:        Raistlin Majere <raistlin@e-raist.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re:Which Linux for a long-time FreeBSD user?

On Saturday 16 March 2002 06:09 pm, Raistlin Majere wrote:

I would say that Mandrake and RedHat are, however, about as UNlike FreeBSD as
you can get.  Slackware's the most similar I've used, but I've not used
Debian and others.

Of course, nothing's as good as the Real Thing.

--
Brian T. Schellenberger . . . . . . .   bts@wnt.sas.com (work)
                                ME -->  http://www.babbleon.org