Date:      Wed, 07 Apr 2010 20:17:04 +0200
From:      Florian Smeets <flo@smeets.im>
To:        "Andrei V. Lavreniyuk" <andy.lavr@reactor-xg.kiev.ua>
Cc:        gecko@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/145450: [ERROR] cannot compile www/firefox version 3.6.3

On 4/7/10 10:50 AM, Andrei V. Lavreniyuk wrote:

Hi Andrei,

>  07.04.2010 11:26, Florian Smeets пишет:
>
>  >>   show me the output of python -V and pkg_info|grep python?
>  >>
>  >
>  > Sorry, there is a "can you please" missing. Did not want to sound as
>  > harsh as it seems.
>  >
>  > So, can you please show me the output? :-)
>

>  :)
>

>  Workaround:
>

>  # portupgrade -f boost-python-libs-1.41.0 py26-notify-0.1.1_7 python26-2.6.4
>
>  +
>
>  Attached patch.

The python warning is only a warning and the build should not stop
because of it. Do you have special CFLAGS set in make.conf?

Also could you try to build stock firefox from ports and remove or
comment MAKE_JOBS_SAFE in the Makefile, i have a suspicion that we do
not see the real error in your log.

Regarding your patches, can you explain how you created the patch-ply
file? The other 3 pathes should not be necessary as env python should
use your installed python binary.

Cheers,
Florian