Date:      Mon, 16 Feb 1998 22:51:40 -0800 (PST)
From:      Alex <garbanzo@hooked.net>
To:        Doug White <dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Example for CVSup server config file?

On Mon, 16 Feb 1998, Doug White wrote:

> On 16 Feb 1998, Nanbor Wang wrote:
>
> > Is there any place that I can find an example for writing a config
> > file for CVSup or SUP server?
>
> Did you check the manpage or /usr/share/examples?

The man page provides some good info, but there are still no example
cvsupd config files around.  On another note, if anyone has gotten cvsupd
working on sun4u w/ Solaris, I'd love to hear from them ;-)

> What distributions do you want and how do you want them?

- alex

A diplomat is someone who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that
you look forward to the trip.