Date:      Thu, 14 Mar 1996 09:33:29 -0800
From:      Khoo Swee Chuan <sckhoo@asiapac.net>
To:        questions@freefall.freebsd.org
Subject:   learn UNIX

hi,

        I am a UNIX admin and have couple of PC running FreeBSD
2.0.5 and 2.1, am very confortable with it.

        I am looking for any url or books which will teach the
inside of UNIX, especially BSD machine, I want to get more indepth
in it. Please help.

| Khoo Swee Chuan ( The Network Connections )  sckhoo@asiapac.net	|
| SAFH, DNRC, PostMaster, WebMaster, FtpMaster, NameMaster, CardMaster  |
| http://www.asiapac.net/~sckhoo/  				        |
| tel:603-7337757  fax:603-7345577    #include <std.disclaimer>	        |
"Never let your sense of morals prevent you in doing what is right."
		- I. Asimov