Date:      Sun, 19 Mar 2000 09:41:28 -0500
From:      Walter Brameld <brameld@twave.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   cdd missing file

/I'm trying to compile /usr/ports/audio/cdd but having no success. It
says it is missing file scsiio.h which is nowhere on my system. I'd
like to be able to rip my cd's without having to switch back to
Winbloze. Has anyone been able to install this port?

BTW, I have an ATAPI cdrom drive.

Thanks.

--
Walter Brameld

Linux:     Where do you want to go tomorrow?
BSD:       Are you guys coming, or what?
Walter:    Where the hell am I?