Date:      Wed, 28 Aug 1996 18:10:12 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Jason Lixfeld <carrera@idirect.com>
To:        dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Installation help!

Hi, I have another question..  I am trying to install ircII for FreeBSD
2.1.5  I'm having a few problems.  I can't install the client in the
default directories because it calls for a mkdir in /usr and I don't have
persissions to write to that directory.. I understand that there is a way
to designtae alternate directories, but how do I go about doing this?!  I
have tried to pico Makefile, but it doesn't tell me anything about file
locations.  Please assist..

Jason Lixfeld