Date:      Wed, 23 Sep 1998 20:43:36 -0600
From:      Greg Skafte <skafte@worldgate.com>
To:        Mike Smith <mike@smith.net.au>, Dennis <dennis@etinc.com>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Is the de driver dead?

what is the difference between the -AC and the -AE cards? I'm having fairly
good luck with the -AE chipset cards

Quoting Mike Smith (mike@smith.net.au)
On Subject: Re: Is the de driver dead?
Date: Wed, Sep 23, 1998 at 06:25:05PM -0700

Email: skafte@worldgate.com	  Voice: +403 413 1910	  Fax: +403 421 4929
   #575 Sun Life Place * 10123 99 Street * Edmonton, AB * Canada * T5J 3H1
When things can't get any worse, they simplify themselves by getting a whole
lot worse then complicated. A complete and utter disaster is the simplest
thing in the world; it's preventing one that's complex.       (Janet Morris)