Date:      Sun, 7 Jul 1996 10:15:49 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Eric J. Schwertfeger" <ejs@bfd.com>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Optical Jukebox support in FreeBSD

How capable is FreeBSD of supporting 2 terrabytes worth of CD jukeboxes?
I can't see buying several million in hard drives, but a CD jukebox may be
affordable, and this information shouldn't be updated too often.

O.K., I admit that even if it does work, the numbers will be so staggering
that my boss will turn all sorts of colors, and the project will get
killed or redesigned, but I at least want to have the numbers available.