Date:      Sun, 1 Jun 2003 09:38:27 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Steven Lake <raiden@shell.core.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Copying shortcuts in KDE

	Hi all.  I installed OpenOffice recently and had to install it as
root.  Problem with this is none of my user accounts have the shortcuts in
them for OpenOffice, however Root does.  does anyone know how to copy the
OpenOffice menu tree (the folder and all the links under it) that appear
in the KDE menu editor and on the KDE menu from root to the other users on
the box so that everyone can have access to OpenOffice?  Many thanks.