Date:      Mon, 13 Aug 2007 06:04:43 +0300
From:      Laganakos Vassilis <elfshadow@physics.upatras.gr>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   swfdec-plugin, youtube sound

Hi all,

I don't know if I should ask this here, but does anyone has any problems
with the youtube videos sound using swfdec and swfdec-plugin? It seems
that when the sound in enabled, the video is getting out of sync and
playing really slow, but when the sound is disabled the video plays
just fine. I have not enabled the gstreamer support in swfdec and even
if I enable it, the behaviour is the same.  Any ideas on this?

Kind regards,

Vassilis