Date:      Thu, 14 Nov 1996 16:44:49 -0600 (CST)
From:      "S(pork)" <spork@super-g.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Is it done?

I saw a message a few days back (before the internic canned my domain
without even asking for money first...) stating that -stable was just
about finished.  I'd like to grab the stable source tree and keep it on a
local machine here for convenience, so I was wondering about two things:

1. Is it finished?
2. Is there a better way to install than using sysinstall and then
cvsup-ing 2.1.5 -release to -stable.  I feel like I'm probably missing
some simple way to do a direct -stable install...

Thanks,

Charles