Date:      Wed, 21 Jun 2000 10:34:59 +1000
From:      Danny <dannyh@idx.com.au>
To:        "Arlufkhi Martin" <luki2000@pop.sby.globalinfo.net>, "Arlufkhi Martin" <luki2000@pop.sby.globalinfo.net>, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: My Free Bsd doesn't work ?

What kind of error messages are you getting?
Maybe the mailing list can help?

Have you refered to the recovery procedures in the FreeBSD_handbook ?

On Tue, 20 Jun 2000, Arlufkhi Martin wrote:
> Dear Sir,
> My name is Martin from Indonesia. I'm a network administrator at the
> GlobalNet ISP Surabaya. I want to ask about my server, that can't reboot
> (can't load the kernel). My server is using free BSD operating System. How do I should to saved my data
> from it ? Because the HardDisk is still not properly work.
> Thank you very much for help us.
>
> Regards,
> Martin

You are not authorized to use my email address for spam or any purpose
whatsoever. Remove my email address from your databases immediately and do
not attempt to email me in any way.