Date:      Wed, 16 Apr 2003 15:07:04 +0200
From:      CARTER Anthony <a.carter@cordis.lu>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: KDE3.1.1a

Yes, I have the Desktop property for Desktop set to the correct path. Yes I do
actually have /home as a symbolic link to another partition, but a cd
/home/user works fine.

Permissions all look good.

Even on creating new icons on the desktop they don't show up (although they do
appear in the directory /home/user/Desktop)...

Strange, really.