Date:      Mon, 4 May 1998 16:01:58 -0400
From:      "Beaudoin, Jean-Marc" <Beaudoin.Jean-Marc@hydro.qc.ca>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   About HDD

Good day,

We just bought Freebsd 2.2.6 from Walnut Creek and are now evaluating
the require hardware to build our FreeBSD computer.

We have a small NT machine that runs with a Quantum Fireball 4,3 Gb
Ultra ATA interface with <9,5ms seek time and 256k of cache that works
very nicely and considering buying the same thing for our FreeBSD
machine.

As the Supported Hardware specifies IDE and EIDE drives, we just want to
make sure that this one will work before buying.

If not, do you have a good suggestion of a disk with same specifications
to suggest?

Regards,

Jean-Marc Beaudoin
Projet AN 2000 (VAX/VMS)