Date:      Fri, 11 Aug 1995 01:48:41 -0400 (EDT)
From:      -Vince- <vince@penzance.econ.yale.edu>
To:        bmk@dtr.com
Cc:        bmk@dtr.com, jhay@mikom.csir.co.za, lix@cs.pdx.edu, questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: httpd can't start

On Thu, 10 Aug 1995 bmk@dtr.com wrote:

> > 	So I should just use one of those config files and modify it
> > and change it's name to httpd.conf and put it in /usr/local/etc?  How
> > do I load httpd though since I noticed it was in /etc/services but not
> > /etc/inetd.conf so I want httpd to start up everytime when the system
> > reboots...
>
> Copy one of the example config files, edit to taste.
> Start httpd out of rc.local.

	Hmm, okay.  Thanks... Do I have to do /usr/local/libexec/httpd or
just httpd there?  Is there anyway to restart the rc.local file without
shutting down?

Cheers,
-Vince- vince@kbrown.oldcampus.yale.edu - GUS Mailing Lists Admin
UCLA Physics/Electrical Engineering - UC Berkeley Fall '95
SysAdmin bigbang.HIP.Berkeley.EDU - Running FreeBSD, Real UN*X for Free!
Chabot Observatory & Science Center