Date:      Thu, 25 Jan 1996 10:23:35 -0600 (CST)
From:      ptroot@uswest.com (Paul T. Root)
To:        jlrobins@zappa.cs.uncc.edu (James Robinson)
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Good FTP Mirroring script (tcl / expect preferred) ?

In a previous message, James Robinson said:

> I'm looking for an expect based ftp mirroring script. Anyone have any
> nice generic ones ?
>
> Thanks,
> James

I use mirror which is a perl4 script. It works pretty well. I never
got it to work well mirror FreeBSD however, but I was blaming that on
the size of the distribute and our firewall software.

Paul.

--
Paul T. Root - USWEST !NTERPRISE Networking Service	ptroot@uswest.com

063-902 Missing or invalid .signature file.  This error requires a low-cost
        upgrade from your IBM System Support Center.