Date:      Tue, 14 Aug 2001 17:55:56 +0200
From:      Anders Nordby <anders@fix.no>
To:        Christoph Kukulies <kuku@gilberto.physik.rwth-aachen.de>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: mod_php4, gdlib

Hi,

On Tue, Aug 14, 2001 at 04:50:45PM +0200, Christoph Kukulies wrote:
> I tried to compile www/mod_php4 and I'm getting an error :
> (php 4.0.4pq)..

It seems your ports collection is out of date, mod_php4 is at version
4.0.6 (revision 4) now. See http://www.freebsd.org/ports/ for more
information and how to synchronize it.

It may very well be that your gd installation is either out of date or
built with a different version of FreeBSD than what you're using now
too. So if updating the ports collection doesn't help, try reinstalling
gd.

Cheers,

--
Anders.