Date:      Thu, 10 Jun 1999 22:37:43 +0900
From:      Seigo Tanimura <tanimura@naklab.dnj.ynu.ac.jp>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Cc:        Seigo Tanimura <tanimura@naklab.dnj.ynu.ac.jp>
Subject:   CFR: Midi Driver Framework for Luigi's Audio Driver

Hi!

I have been working to implement the framework to accomodate midi into Luigi's audio driver.
The framework has come equivalent to VoxWare since the patch in 23rd May. Although I released a new one
in 5th June, it is just a few cleanup, the core of the framework is not changed. I have been playing
some midi sequences for about an hour every morning since the beginning of May to test the framework,
to experience no panics nor messy notes caused by the framework.

The latest patch is at:

	http://www.naklab.dnj.ynu.ac.jp/~tanimura/freebsd-serialmidi/patches/uart16550-19990605.diff.gz

This should be a good candidate to merge into current, so please test this patch and report how it worked.

Thanks in advance!

Seigo TANIMURA <tanimura@naklab.dnj.ynu.ac.jp>