Date:      Fri, 6 Nov 2009 14:35:55 +0100
From:      Matthias Reyelt <Matthias.Reyelt@brunel.de>
To:        Rafal Jaworowski <raj@semihalf.com>
Cc:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Marvell Kirkwood 6281 mge1 interface

Hi,

I have built a linux kernel with some debug code and found out that the base
address for the second phy is not at 0x09 but at 0x18. Actually it's in the
config files, but I wasn't looking for an extra configuration for this board
before.

I think this would require a patch to mge_miibus_readreg(), because it's a
different mapping. Is that correct?

I will do a quick patch on monday to test it. Are there other files that have
to be patched, Rafal?

Matthias