Date:      Mon, 15 Mar 1999 17:01:55 +0000
From:      Scott Howard <egotrip@coolnet.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   won't see sony prop. cd

I'm trying to install from walnut cd in a sony (prop. card) cd-rom at
adress 3a0 and the software let's me tell it it's there, but later when
the software tries to poll the device it always looks at 170 & 370. thus
it says no supported cd rom found.
    BTW the real kicker is the install.bat on walnutCD is in the root
directory, BUT the fbsboot.exe is in the \tools directory, ever here the
saying "BAD COMMAND OR FILE NAME"....
    Any help on either problem would really help. My boss is jumping all
over my ass because this software won't install.
    What about future CD-R support for panasonic cw-7501or genaric
cd-r's.

egotrip@coolnet.net