Date:      Thu, 15 Sep 2005 16:51:11 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Chris Thomas" <cst@cmu.edu>
To:        gnome@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org, seamonkey-council@mozilla.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: mozilla-1.8b1_5,2

Hi,

I'm one of the project leads for the SeaMonkey project (http://www.mozilla.org/projects/seamonkey) - the continuation of the former Mozilla Suite after the Mozilla Foundation stopped doing new releases (http://www.mozilla.org/seamonkey-transition.html).  We're about to release SeaMonkey 1.0 Alpha, based on Gecko 1.8b4 (it's basically what Mozilla 1.8b4 would have been), and I wanted to make sure people formerly providing Mozilla suite packages were aware of this.  We'd be happy if you could provide packages of SeaMonkey 1.0 Alpha for FreeBSD.

Thanks,
Christopher Thomas
SeaMonkey Council