Date:      Thu, 25 Jul 2002 12:45:12 -0400
From:      Alexander Kabaev <ak03@gte.com>
To:        openoffice@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   OpenOffice 1.0.1 problems

All,

there are serious issues with OpenOffice which can account for pretty
much any core dump people have reported over last couple of weeks.

I am working on a patchset and will post it here for people to test once
builds with and without WITH_DEBUG defined have completed on my PC.

I also would appreciate if people having trouble building OO could make
their build logs available. But please, do not send log files by e-mail,
they can be quite big :)
--
Alexander Kabaev