Date:      Wed, 2 May 2001 01:06:02 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Gordon Tetlow <gordont@bluemtn.net>
To:        Colin Eric Johnson <colinj@cs.unm.edu>
Cc:        Ian Chilton <ian@ichilton.co.uk>, <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Firewall, NAT etc

The other option is IPFW, which is listed in the handbook. I'm not sure
about IPF but I know that IPFW can do everything you are asking (including
the bandwidth limiting). On the other hand, ipf has a cool top-like status
window which just sounds really cool!

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO_8859-1/books/handbook/firewalls.html

-gordon