Date:      Sat, 7 Aug 1999 12:30:30 -0400
From:      Patrick Seal <patseal@hyperhost.net>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   imake

I've been given permission to update the astro/xtide port to version 2.
However, I'm running into a few problems you might be able to help me with.
When I run `xmkmf; make` it works, but if I run `xmkmf -a` or
`xmkmf ; make depend` it spits out a bunch of errors about not finding
png.h. (which is in /usr/local/include) How can I tell imake to look in
the right directory? If I let xmkmf -a continue, it compiles fine. So these
errors don't really mean anything.