Date:      Sun, 3 Jun 2012 14:16:24 +0200
From:      =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Jos=E9_Garc=EDa_Juanino?= <jjuanino@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-fs@freebsd.org
Subject:   "panic: snapblkfree: inconsistent block type" on FreeBSD 9.0 RELEASE

Hi,

I am getting a lot of "snapblkfree: inconsistent block type" panics on
my FreeBSD 9.0-RELEASE. My file systems have not any inconsistencies,
I am checked them with fsck. But I have some snapshots with softupdate
inconsistencies  (fsck_ffs /path/to/snapshot), and I suspect that may
be the cause of the panics. I have several questions:

1- Snapshots with fsck inconsistencies might be the cause of my panics?
2- Should I remove any of such "corrupt" snapshots?

If someone is interested, I can provide a full backtrace. Kernel is
GENERIC, with no tweaks. File system are been created with normal
"newfs -U". No special setting is using.

Any advice is wellcome

Best regards