Date:      Thu, 19 Oct 2017 09:56:33 -0400
From:      <scratch65535@att.net>
To:        Jonathan Chen <jonc@chen.org.nz>
Cc:        freebsd-ports <ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Confirm: About freebsd Registration

Ta, Jon.  Oh well, we live and, if we're lucky, we learn.  It
looked innocuous enough.

Between their shoddy manufacturing and their duplicitous
marketing, it won't surprise me if the eager Capitalist liars in
the mis-named PRC eventually make "Chinese businessman" the
trustworthless equivalent of "Nigerian scammer".

[Default] On Thu, 19 Oct 2017 10:40:20 +1300, Jonathan Chen