Date:      Tue, 3 Sep 2019 13:33:25 -0700
From:      BulkMailForRudy <crapsh@monkeybrains.net>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 10 Gbps NIC - advice needed

I've been using Intel for years and they are great; however, I am
building a new router and got all Chelsio cards (recommended on various
tuning posts).

If you just need 2 port copper, get a supermicro board with 10Gbps built
into the motherboard.

Search for "chelsio freebsd tuning" and just "chelsio freebsd"

Rudy